heyy guys been working real hard relaxing off to go shopping today..again to buy some take -out! KFC
anywayz i have been watching t.v getting kind of bored becuase normally ill be at school learning and so on... also i have been reading more books like the 'Harry potter" and yeahh
i need u guys to follow and comment and check out my blog ..if u are still want to know some other things about me write a comment HERE and i WILL replay back 100% sure =]
Friday, January 21, 2011
- Boys are more likely than girls to display bullying behavior through physical intimidation. Girls bully by lashing out verbally more than physically. They leave other girls out of their circle and spread rumors by gossiping.
- When boys bully, they bully girls as well as other boys. Girls usually bully other girls.
- Boys tend to bully openly, making it easier to spot. Girls disguise their bullying and act out in more passive aggressive ways. Because of this, girl-on-girl bullying is harder to spot. The majority of researchers think that boys bully more than girls, but more recent studies suggest that adults simply have a harder time recognizing when girls bully.
- Experts believe that boys are more likely to cyber-bully as well. Girls who are cyber-bullied are more likely to report the bullying to adults than their male peers.
- Girls report more positive opinions of how their teacher’s handle bullying. Boys are more likely to think that their teachers are doing a poor job in responding to bullying problems.