Sunday, March 20, 2011

NEED SOME FUNNY STATUS!
well..here you go!

  • decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire!

  • One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and too stubborn to ask for directions.

  • When someone rings the doorbell, why do dogs always assume it’s for them?

  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

  • sometimes, not remembering mey be the better.

  • X says my computer just beat me at chess…but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

  • X is color blind and trying to solve a rubiks cube… This could take a while.

  • X is the girl next door…if you live next door to a whore house.

  • What is fat, ginger and pregnant? Nothing..

  • slept like a baby last night…. Waking up every 3 hours crying for food.


  • http://www.geekersmagazine.com/funny-facebook-status.html    (The link if you want some more!) =]

    No comments: